Thank You For Your Ongoing Support
The AKSARBEN Stock Show has grown and thrived, continuing a 91-year commitment to youth and family education and ensuring that future generations understand Agriculture’s impact on our Heartland economy and community. Your annual contributions have allowed us to extend AKSARBEN Foundation’s core values to children who love Agriculture and who want to make a difference in our Agricultural community.
As the nation’s largest 4-H Stock Show, the event has drawn thousands of 4-H youth, family members and attendees from across the country, raising over $250,000 annually for Ag Scholarships and providing 4-H Exhibitors a world-class experience and valuable competition and leadership opportunities.
In 2018-2019, the AKSARBEN Stock Show’s vision is to:
- Educate youth on Production Agriculture and Agriculture STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Introduce High School and College students to Careers in Agriculture.
- Raise $250,000+ annually to fund AKSARBEN Purple Ribbon Scholarships and Ag Leader Scholarships, awarding up to one hundred Ag Scholarships each year.
From Great To Grand:
Exciting Changes On The Horizon
Our new partnership with the Nebraska State Fair and relocation of the AKSARBEN Stock Show to Grand Island (Fonner Park/Nebraska State Fairgrounds) allows us to expand our impact statewide and benefit even more youth.
With your ongoing support, we will:
- Provide everyone from student exhibitors to spectators with world-class facilities and proper space to improve on what is already the premier livestock show in the region.
- Offer better engagement with student exhibitors, scholarship recipients and their families.
- Reduce underwriting and overhead costs, increasing profitability and scholarship dollars.
To learn more about Sponsorship opportunities please contact: