State Fair Campgrounds at Fonner Park
700 E Stolley Park Road
Grand Island, NE 68801-2200
Click to see where the campground is located on the fairgrounds.
The Campground area is fenced with a permanent fence, and a Campground Manager is on duty at all times during the Fair. The Manager will assign camping locations and will maintain a Campground directory.
All campers are required to check in at the Campground Office and receive a lot location assignment before parking.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following campground rules and regulations. All rules and regulations must be strictly adhered to. If not, violators will be asked to vacate the campground immediately.
- $ 38 per night + tax: Campers & Trailers (full hook-up - all services and pad parking)
- $ 5 per night + vehicles (without trailers/campers)
- All campers must leave the camping area by 10 am or they will be charged an additional day at the regular daily rate.
- No refunds.
- No vehicle parking on campground streets. No repairing/overhauling of vehicles.
- No open fires.
- No fireworks.
- No alcohol outside of trailers.
- No trailer or car washing allowed.
- Campground water pressure is 100 PSI.
- Dumping Fee - a fee of $5 will be charged to persons who have not paid to camp at the Nebraska State Fair Park Campground. Campers who are staying on the grounds will NOT be charged a fee to dump.
- TV Stations are CBS-11, NBC-5, ABC-8 & 13, and FOX-4.
Upon payment of camping charges, a campground sticker will be furnished for one vehicle per lot. All vehicles without a sticker will be required to pay $5 per night for camping.