Who can come to Aksarben 2019 ?
- kids ages 9-19 (as of January 1st, 2019)
What states can come to Aksarben 2019?
- Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
What needs DNA?
- Market Swine
- Market Lambs
- Market Beef
- Market Goats
What are acceptable forms of identification?
Beef: EID Tag, Tattoo or Visual Ear Tag
Swine: Ear Notch or EID Tag
Goats: Scrapies Tag, Tattoo or EID Tag
Sheep: Scrapies Tag, Tattoo or EID Tag
Do Breeding Animals need DNA?
Do Feeder Calves require DNA?
Is the entry process for 2019 the same as 2018?
- The entry process is different from 2018.
- DNA envelopes are due July 1st.
- Entries will be open August 1st - August 30th.
- Late entry window September 1st-5th.
Do I have to nominate my market animal in addition to submitting a DNA envelope?
- The submission of the DNA envelope will stand as your 'nomination' for the market animal.
Do I have to nominate my breeding animals and feeder calves prior to entry?
For additional information: