The Aksarben Stock Show hosts a Junior Livestock Show. Open to all youth exhibitors from a 14 state region including: Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Eligible exhibitors can be a member of 4-H, FFA, a junior association(s) or non-affliliated individuals.
- To be eligible to exhibit at the Aksarben Stock Show youth must be at least 9 years of age by January 1 of the current year and you cannot be older than 19 years of age on January 1 of the current year. (Age range: 9 - 19)
- Youth exhibitors from the following 14 states are eligible: Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- There will be no discrimination at the show because of race, color or national origin.
ELIGIBILITY OF ANIMALS
- All market animals are required to have DNA submitted in the form of hair by July 1st.
- Market animals must be owned by the DNA deadline, July 1st.
- Breeding animals must be owned and registered (if applicable) by the entry deadline of August 30th.
- A market animal that has been declared Grand Champion or Reserve Grand Champion at a major state 4-H or FFA show or interstate 4-H or FFA show is ineligble to show at aksarben, if it has been sold through a premium sale.
For more information please refer to the 2019 Aksarben Stock Show Premium Book.