Sorry, there are no jobs available at this time.
Internship available for week of Sept. 23rd through Oct 2nd.
This job description outlines the objective, primary responsibilities, requirements and qualifications of the Stock Show Intern.
Objective: The Stock Show Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the planning, preparation and conducting of a world-class 4-H Stock Show and accompanying events.
Reports to: Stock Show Manager and Executive Director of Agriculture Initiatives
Primary Responsibilities: (including, but not limited to):
• Correspondence with volunteers
• Logistical solutions for setup and removal of equipment
• Grassroots marketing, event and county fair attendance
• Design and implement educational events and exhibits
• Assist in coordination of animals and volunteers
• Assist with general stock show duties as needed